At Sky Peak Financial we take a three-dimensional approach to help you protect and build your wealth over time. We think of money in three phases:
How can we best work to help maximize a client’s financial potential?
How do we strategize to provide maximum income during retirement?
How can we best position you to leave a legacy to the individuals or entities that you care about most?
- Disability Income Insurance: Provides an income protection (an income may be our client’s most valuable asset).
- Life Insurance: Determining what amount of coverage is the correct amount and what types of life insurance are the best fit for the client today and in the future.
- Always reassessing if protection amounts are adequate.
- Work to ensure that you are saving at least 15% of your gross income.
- Establish a cash reserve which would be consistent with approximately 50% of your annual gross income.
- Determining the best use of your employer sponsored plan.
- Prudent diversification and asset allocation.
- Filling different risk focused and tax sensitive buckets.
- Commitment of ongoing savings to your financial model, where appropriate.